- Now known as Public Safety/Steam Plant
- Architects: Desmond and Lord, Inc. and Paul Rudolph
- Structural Engineer: Congdon, Gurney and Towle, Inc.
- Plumbing Engineer: Robert W. Sullivan, Inc
- Heating Engineer: Francis Associates
- Electrical Engineer, McCarron and Hufnagle
- General Contractor: Aberthaw Construction Co.
This was the first building constructed on campus. Rudolph’s only design interest in this building was the smokestack which he topped with ornamental metal-work. This detail never made it to construction.