- Now known as Science and Engineering / SENG
- Construction began June 1966, Completed April 1969
- Architects: Desmond and Lord, Inc. and Paul Rudolph
- Job Captain: Grattan Gill and Jan Heespelink
- Structural Engineer: Congdon, Gurney and Towle, Inc.
- Plumbing Engineer: Robert W. Sullivan, Inc.
- Heating Engineer: Francis Associates
- Electrical Engineer, McCarron and Hufnagle
- General Contractor: Franchi Construction Co.
Group 2 is the largest building on campus. Its opening brought nearly all of the faculty, programs and functions to the North Dartmouth site. Group 2 also contained a sizeable cafeteria during its early years which was located in the basement. The large lecture halls between this building and the library were part of the Group 2 contract.