Built and still operating as the Niagara Falls Public Library, 1425 Main Street, Niagara Falls, NY.
“The requirements of the building program necessitated a large first floor, a smaller second floor and still smaller third floor, which resulted in sloping walls and a modified, elongated pyramidal form. The isolated public building becomes an extension of the open space in which the building is situated.”
Above quotation by the architect. Moholy-Nagy, Sibyl, and Gerhard Schwab. The Architecture of Paul Rudolph. New York: Praeger, 1970. P. 232.